Drop off your gently used furniture at our warehouse at 838 Winston Street between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon or call 336-370-4002 to schedule a free pick-up! You may also fill out the form below and you will be contacted shortly by our front office staff.
After your items arrive in our warehouse, a client in need will have the opportunity to take them home and create functionality and comfort for their family.
In order to ensure that our clients receive quality items, we ask that your donations be free of stains, tears, pet hair, and smoke, and in good working order. Our driver reserves the right to refuse any items that are deemed unusable.
Donations are tax-deductible.
Furniture We Need
• Mattresses & box springs
• Dressers/chests of drawers
• Dining/kitchen tables & chairs
• Appliances (electric): Washer/dryers, stoves, refrigerators
• Complete bed frames with rails
(especially twin, full, queen)
• Sofas or loveseats
• Arm chairs
• Small tables (coffee tables/end tables)
• Sofa beds, futons & bunk beds
Housewares We Need
• Pots & pans
• Clean bedding & linens
• Dishes, silverware & glassware
• Small appliances (microwaves, toasters)
• Towels (bath, hand & wash)
Last Year, The Barnabas Network provided...
...To families in need.
Items We Cannot Accept
• Any baby items including cribs
• Outdoor/lawn furniture
• Lighting fixtures
• Metal shelving
• Large bookcases
• Office furniture (metal desks, filing cabinets)
• Carpeting remnants, large area rugs
• Plastic stacking chairs
• Pianos, organs
• Computers, computer monitors, printers
• Desks larger than 48” x 30”
• Sports and exercise equipment
• Stereo systems
• Window blinds, drapes
• Large entertainment centers
• Gas appliances
• Specialty kitchen tools or barware